The S-MX Plus Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector while the exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement.
- Race-proven, contoured polymer shin protector designed for an ergonomic and secure fit to give superior impact and abrasion resistance. The S-MX Plus Boot is fully CE-certified.
- Alpinestars exclusive Multi Link Control (MLC) system helps prevent ankle torsion and hyper-extension while offering freedom of movement and added impact protection to critical ankle areas.
- Medial-side contouring promotes greater contact with body of bike.
- Replaceable, dual-density advanced polymer toe-slider offers first-class abrasion resistance.
- Vented wide heel counter is reinforced with shock-absorbing insert and intelligent molding ankle protectors.
- Replaceable, high density TPU rear heel-plate slider combines with side-insert slider to protect and reduce friction in event of a crash.
- Anatomically optimized, asymmetric leather accordion zones for maximum flexibility and riding comfort.
- Upper is constructed from lightweight and durable microfiber, while a contoured synthetic compound sole features aqua-dynamic channels to promote greater water run-off.
- Strategically positioned front vent for improved ventilation on long or short trips.
- KEVLAR® instep with speed lacing closure and elastic-mounted lateral zipper for precise and secure fit.
- Ratchet buckle closure on calf features hidden security strap.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining with advanced 'open cell' foam for improved shock absorption.
- Breathable mesh inserts and perforated side panel improve airflow.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable footbed provides support arch support and improved forefoot feeling.