A superbly styled and anatomically profiled glove for sports or naked bike enthusiasts the SP2 has a full grain leather chassis incorporating
multi-panel reinforcements for abrasion resistance and fit. The SP-2 features a robust carbon compound knuckle guard to significantly
ramp up its protective capabilities.
SP-2 LEATHER GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
- Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goat's leather for feel and performance fit.
- Main shell reinforcement is provided by synthetic leather coverage over fingers and cuff.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic, advanced compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance.
- Alpinestars' robust carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance and protection in key areas.
- Alpinestars' patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Extensive gusset opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Wide Velcro® wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.