A new addition to Alpinestars class-leading performance and sports riding glove range, the SPZ is a performance riding glove packed with protective
features such as a hard knuckle protector within its supple full grain leather chassis. Featuring Alpinestars’ 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR®
PERFORMANCE technology for a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
• Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis
to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with padding on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and
palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Durable hard PU knuckle protection provides class-leading impact and
abrasion protection, and incorporates heat stamped logo.
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE
membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly
reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved comfort and fit.
• Adjustable double Velcro closure on cuff and wrist keeps glove safely and securely in position.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• The SP Z DRYSTAR® Glove is CE certified to level 1.