Designed specifically for an optimized women’s fit the Stella Ares Jacket is an adventure touring jacket that incorporates excellent protective
features internally as well superior comfort features, such as GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner and a new frontal ventilation system for
optimized levels of internal airflow.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
• Poly-textile stretch panels on back and elbows for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
• Zippered air vents on chest and back provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
• Zippered front chest pockets, with waterproof forearm pockets and interior
document compartment, for safe, peace-of-mind storage for valuables.
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 80g, arms) features comfort edge and Velcro®-securing internal pockets.
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE
certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows tailoring around the arm and helps
keep protector close to the body. Velcro cuff closures aid fit.
• Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to riding pants
• Reflective detailing on sleeves and back improves rider visibility
• Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging.