Designed especially for women and featuring a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner for excellent all-round weather protection and breathability,
the Stella Patron Pant features class-leading internal protection and hip compartments with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for optimized
levels of protection and riding comfort.
• Designed and optimized for a women’s adventure touring fit.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
• Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety
of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are
housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort. Hip
compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate
and provide close fit around various boot width sizes
• Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels.
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility.