A functional and versatile adventure riding jacket designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit, the Stella Vence Jacket incorporates
Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane plus a removable long-sleeve thermal liner to ensure optimal protection regardless
of the weather conditions.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi-material main shell construction with PU coating for durability,
abrasion and tear resistant and protection from the elements.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
• Extensive ventilation zipper opening strategically placed on chest for cooling performance.
• Removable and replaceable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon
chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
• Interior waterproof compartments for safe storage of documents.
• Waist adjustment belt allows for tight closing of garment.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters ensure close-fit of garment and helps keep protections in position.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeves incorporate accordion stretch inserts on
elbows for excellent movement and flexibility in the riding position.
• Reflective detailing on front back and sleeves for increased rider visibility.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection
zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.