The most technically advanced performance racing glove forged in the highest echelons of professional racing, the Supertech Glove incorporates
groundbreaking construction methods and material technologies. Featuring the extensive use of premium kangaroo leather for superior levels of
comfort and durability, the Supertech incorporates advanced pre-articulated finger fourchette technology with raised stitching seams to offer
unparalleled dexterity and sensitivity on the bike’s controls. Every component on the CE certified Level 2 Supertech is meticulously engineered for
precision and performance, with class-leading material reinforcements such as Alpinestars’ ARSHIELD aramidic fiber and a heat-resistant Carbon X
membrane, as well as advanced Dynamic Friction Shield protection this glove is primed for track and performance riding.
• Constructed with extensive supple and strong full-grain kangaroo and goat
leather for superior performance, durability and comfort.
• Pre-articulated finger and thumb fourchettes with internal raised seam lines
offer superior dexterity on the clutch and brake levers for superior feel. Localized
perforations on backhand and fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide, on
the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• PU foam top hand and knuckle backing offers excellent shock absorption.
• Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system on knuckle and wrist cuff
features dual density mold construction for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
• Ergonomically shaped TPU injected adjustable cuff panel for superior impact and abrasion
resistance with high grip Velcro closure for security, plus Velcro wrist adjustable closure strap.
• Injected TPU, 3D finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and
palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Incorporates!CarbonX® fabric - developed and tested in Alpinestars auto
department - for superior abrasion heat resistance in event of crash.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
• Stretch leather accordion insert on extended thumb zone and fingers for superior fit and flexibility.
• Lateral leather accordion insert gives greater range of movement to backhand area.
• Internal top surface hand, thumb and finger lining made with aramidic fiber.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
• Printed logos offer improved weight-saving and glove integrity.
• The Supertech is CE certified to Level 2.