Forged on the racetrack, the Supertech R is Alpinestars top-of-the-line road racing boot and benefits from the feedback of elite MotoGP
and WSBK athletes. The latest version of the Supertech features a redesigned inner bootie constructed from 3D technical mesh that
further reduces the boot’s weight while greatly enhancing breathability, comfort and feel.
• Front flex area is constructed with soft TPU mesh with shaped reliefs for abrasion resistance and enhanced fore and aft movement.
• Flexible accordion leather at Achilles allows natural movement.
• Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with rubber for maintaining shape.
• Full length micro-fiber panel on inner side of the boot provides excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
• Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
• Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU, and soft TPU mesh on forefoot guides air through the boot.
• Outside entry/exit has stretch accordion leather panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal. Zippered closer has Velcro tab locking zipper
closed and flat stowage.
• Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end inside calf TPU.
• The entire sole is of the Supertech R Boot is replaceable.
Innovative inner protector
• Bio-mechanical ankle bracing boot has double hinged inner and outer torsion bars to progressively absorb flex and rotation stress on the ankle and
reduce pressure and hyper extension injury to lower leg joints.
• Inner ankle brace constructed with fiberglass charged polyamide and ergonomically designed closed cell padding for protection and comfort.
• Polyamide compound moldings around foot bed provide impact protection.
• Constructed from lightweight and breathable 3D technical mesh for unrivalled riding comfort.
MotoGP derived protection
• External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while
remaining compact. Vented sections promote airflow into the boot.
• Separate inner brace works with outer boot to form a protective system.
• Clip-on toe-slider provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion. (replacement magnesium slider are available).
• Replaceable TPU heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.