Sport styled with excellent ventilation properties thanks to extensive mesh paneling, the T-GP Pro Air Jacket features a robust and durable advanced poly-fabric main shell with performance stretch inserts as well as subtly integrated, class-leading protection.
T-GP PRO AIR JACKET KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier Polyester fabric for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms providing substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Removable interior wind-breaker jacket lining with pockets allows garment to be worn in different weather situations.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment's all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-eading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest back protector available as accessory).
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment's air flow performance.
COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
- Sport fit with pre-urved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts above elbow for excellent flex fit.
- 3D mesh collar construction plus wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D-ing waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro® and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment's fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.