The Tech Road GORE-TEX® glove combines Alpinestars patented finger-bridge and knuckle protection systems with a GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproofing and superb breathability. Highly comfortable and practical, this glove responds to the tough demands of riding in all-weather conditions.
• Durable multi-layer leather and textile structure with external stitching for a closer fit and greater comfort.
• Exclusive fit and shaping template used across Alpinestars glove range to improve consistency of feel and comfort.
• Extensive research has resulted in vastly improved thermal performance of waterproof winter glove range.
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate® lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
• 100% waterproof twin-layer GORE-TEX® wrist affords a sealed fit under or over jacket sleeves.
• Alpinestars track-proven polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
• Reflective detailing improves rider visibility at night or in poor conditions.
• Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on thumb for ease of use.
• Injection-molded poly-foam reinforcements in critical palm and finger impact zones for added abrasion resistance.
• Flexible accordion leather panels on thumb, fingers and back of hand for increased maneuverability and fit.
• Double wrist closure system (Velcro® wrist and YKK zip) to ensure full, water-tight closure around jacket sleeve.
• Water draining eyelet on outer cuff layer to allow water run-off.
• Polymer finger-stylus for use with bike navigational systems.
• Full leather palm with reinforced synthetic suede areas offer increased control of bike