Rally raid legend Marc Coma was instrumental in the development of this innovative enduro jacket, using the Venture on his way to victory in the 2011 Dakar. Optimized for use with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Support, the Venture is constructed from a durable, lightweight fabric blend and can be adapted to suit every environment thanks to effective ventilation, generous storage provisions and removable sleeves.
• Technical off-road and enduro riding jacket.
• Durable Nylon and Polyester fabric construction provides excellent abrasion resistance.
• Multiple stitched main seam construction for superior resistance against tearing.
• Pre-bent multi-panel sleeve construction affords an excellent fit in the riding position.
• 3D elbow construction with padded reinforcements for greater impact protection.
• Removable collar designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support and most neck brace systems on the market.
• Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest.
• Front zippered air intakes and rear exhaust vents for highly effective climate control.
• 4 front pockets and a large pocket on the back capable of storing the jacket’s sleeves if removed.
• Convenient three-section front flap allows the jacket to be configured for greater airflow.
• Flip out pass holder.
• Internal hydration pack compartment on the back with integrated pipe hold system.
• D-ring waist Velcro adjustment and Velcro wrist closure ensure a snug, tailored fit.
• Neoprene borders on cuffs for added comfort.