A premium full leather glove with GORE-TEX® lining for guaranteed waterproofing and Primaloft® thermal insulation the WV-1 is ideal for winter
weather riding. EVA reinforcing padding throughout and accordion finger inserts mean give this glove perfect fit and maneuverability while its precurved
construction limited muscle fatigue, meaning you can stay on the bike for longer.
- Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- GORE‐TEX® membrane lining is breathable and waterproof, keeping the hands dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Incorporated Primaloft® thermal insulation, 80g on the top hand for protection against the elements and 60g on the palm to enable
greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand, thumb, finger tops and palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance and
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the
elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime and dirt from eyewear.