Ultra-lightweight, highly ventilated and fully optimized for specific younger rider’s fit the Youth Bionic Jacket features Alpinestars’ new innovative ‘grid’
protection technology that is CE certified for excellent resistance to impact and roost. Incorporating PU backing foam throughout, the Youth Bionic has
a newly developed kidney belt for a safe and improved ergonomic fit.
- CE certified back protectors feature innovative 3D ‘grid’ pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for
weight-saving, airflow and which molds to rider’s body shape. CE certified to Level 2 standard.
- Specially designed, ergonomic hard shell youth-specific chest protector. CE certified against the EN 14021 (stone shield).
- Newly developed shoulder and elbow PU foam padding incorporating channeling design for increased flexibility and cooling. Shoulder
and elbow pads CE certified to the EN 1621_1 : 2012 standard.
- Soft touch BNS puller for an easy and safe engagement with the BNS.
- Newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit.
- Removable back padded panels accommodate fitment of Alpinestars BNS.
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves to ensure secure fitting.
- Comes in one size (OS).