Aerodynamically profiled the Force Backpack features the innovative advanced load carrying system and free-moving shoulder straps
designed to redistribute weight evenly across the back for improved comfort and fit on long or short rides. With plenty of external and
internal compartment storage options and a removable electronic device organizer, the Force is a must-have backpack, whether you are
hitting the mountain passes or heading out on city roads.
- Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 denier poly-fabric; 420 denier rip stop nylon side reinforcements and heavy duty
Cordura for strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Up to 25 liter capacity and designed for high load carrying capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance.
- Four external convenient, zippered compartments with main compartment for safe and secure storage.
- Internal compartment incorporates removable electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers,
tablets and smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop and tablets.
- Dedicated compartment for hydration hydro pack (available as accessory upgrade), with a versatile hose conduit system that can be
configured to the left or right.
- Built‐in helmet carrier conveniently houses all types of open or closed face helmets.
- Removable waterproof rain cover that is easily stored in the front compartment.
- Volume adjuster and carry compression straps for personalized load carrying options.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advances air-mesh to promote superb air channeling and
improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on
- Innovative ergonomic shoulder straps features free-moving link system which means backpack automatically adjusts to the width of
rider’s shoulders and provides optimized fit that anatomically follows the natural contours of rider’s torso.
- Strap system also incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly
personalized fit, plus waist belt connector which helps position pack optimally at the body’s center of gravity.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Extensive reflective detailing and logos on front and back.