General conditions of sale valid for shipments outside Italy :
This website includes motorcycle and dynamic sports garments and accessories from different brands. We do not sell used items and we do not sell on contract. All prices are VAT included, excluding shipping charges and any discounts due to promotion codes. To each order a receipt or an invoice will be attached as shipping document. Customers can purchase only the products included in Motoabbigliamento.it online catalog.
How to order:
Buying online is easy, just a few clicks. The contract between the customer and Motoabbigliamento.it will be concluded with the acceptance by the customer of the General Sales Conditions by clicking on the Order Confirmation button on the Purchase Form. An e-mail will be sent to the customer with the order details. Once purchasing process will be done, the customer must print or save an electronic copy of these General Sales Conditions, in accordance with Italian Legislation for Consumers (D.Lgs. 206/05 – Consumers Code).ORDER BY PHONE:
To make a phone order, the customer must contact our Help Desk at +39 0583 17 48 004. He will be followed by a professional nad efficient operator, in all phases of the order process and will receive all the information and the recommendation he needs to make his choices.ORDER BY FAX:
If the customer chooses to make an order by FAX, he only need to download the Order Form, fill in all the required fields and send it by FAX at our Help Desk +39 0583 17 48 006. The order will be managed and processed by our staff.
Motoabbigliamento.it delivers its products on the Italian territory and in all countries of the European Union. Motoabbigliamento.it delivers its products with UPS Express in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland (Eire), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Principality of Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Flat-Rates Shipping Fees:
Shipping Fee: 12 euro
Free Shipping on orders over 89 euro
If customers choose to pay by Credit Card, Motoabbigliamento.it will dispatch their order as soon as possible.
Orders are, generally, processed and dispatched within 10 working days in the season. Any eventual modification will be promptly communicated to our customer.
How to Pay:
To make the purchasing with us a pleasure, we can offer our customers the following payment methods:
• Credit Card:with this method, the customer will make the payment easily, quickly and safely. All transactions relating to the payment by Credit Card are under SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the SECURED protocol adopted for the information transmissions, using the PayPal platform.
• Paypal:this is the easiest and safest way to make payments on the Internet, the customer only has to enter his own e-mail address and password already registered for proceeding with the payment.
• Advance Bank Transfer:the payment should be made within 7 days of receiving the order confirmation by e-mail, otherwise the order will be cancelled (the IBAN information will be communicated by e-mail separately)
Motoabbigliamento.it provides a complete assistance before and after sales. You can contact our Help Desk:
• by phone
+39 0583 17 48 004
• by fax
+39 0583 17 48 006
• by e-mail
at: :email@example.com (before sales)
or firstname.lastname@example.org (after sales)
When the carrier delivers the parcel, the customer should verify:
• that the parcel is not damaged, wet or in any other way doesn’t reach the customers required standards
• that the Motoabbigliamento.it parcel tape is intact and not tampered
• that the number of parcels indicated on the delivery note is corrisponding to the number of parcels delivered
Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, otherwise the parcel is considered delivered correctly.
If the parcel is damaged or tampered with, the customer must:
• express a reserve:
the parcel is accepted but before signing the document the customer must write "I accept it with backup right", this way if he opens the parcel and he finds damaged products he will be refunded
• refuse the parcel
because of the tampering. If the customer does not perform these operations Motoabbigliamento.it will consider the parcel regularly delivered.
How to return the goods
Motoabbigliamento.it recognizes the right of withdrawal as expected from the European Legislation.
The customer who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal must send within 10 (ten) days from the date of receiving and acceptance of the parcel, a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, stating:
1. the intention to avail of the benefits granted by law
2. the information on the product
3. the number of the receipt/invoice attached as shipping document to the parcel
4. the details of his bank account (bank, agency, IBAN) for the refunding to the following address:
Evert S.r.l. - Sez. Logistica - Viale Nam Dinh 186 - 59100 Prato (PO) - ITALY Alternatively, the customer can send the same document by fax at +39 0583 1748006 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
To benefit from the right of withdrawal it is necessary to:
1. the customer must communicate his intention as described above
2. the purchased item/items is/are intact and returned in the original packing with all its original parts (manuals, wire, etc...)
3. the flat-rates shipping fees for return will be paid by the customer
Once the parcel is back at Motoabbigliamento.it stockhouse, it will be examined for damages and after checking the goods, the company, if in agreement, will provide a refund to the sum paid except for shipping costs
After receiving the returned goods, a refund will be made within 30 days. Motoabbigliamento.it will refund the cost of the items that were returned by bank transfer.
If the customer has purchased a kit, he must return all objects belonging to the kit and any gifts: if the customer decides to hold one or more items the price will be deducted from the refund.
The refund is related only to the price of the product as shown in the order confirmation and receipt; in every case, incidental expenses of shipment and delivery of the product will be not refunded and will be the responsibility of the customer.
A necessary condition to benefit from the right of withdrawal is the integrity of the product or packaging. If the object does not reach the conditions of how was delivered: perfect condition, unused, with the original packaging and with all manuals, without anything missing, Motoabbigliamento.it will not accept the return and will send back the product to the customer.
All products are under the manufacturer's standard warranty and the 24 months warranty for defects, according to D.Lgs. No. 24 dated February 2, 2002.
The manufacturer's standard warranty is provided as explained in the documentation included in the packaging of the product and according to the manufacturer's instructions.
The 24 months warranty according to D.Lgs. No. 24 dated February 2, 2002 is reserved for private consumers only (person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or make a purchase without specifying in the order form a VAT reference). In case of lack of conformity, Motoabbigliamento.it will send the item to the manufacturer, in order to restore the conformity of the product, by repairing it or by replacing it.