Style. Passion. Intelligence. Even before you turn it on.
Durable and waterproof
The zumo 350lm fully meets the needs of the most demanding riders, enclosing in a single instrument the top of available technology.
Easy to use with gloves, the large buttons with customizable content, the zumo 350lm features a rugged, waterproof in accordance IPX71, resistant to fuel sprays and UV exposure: It is designed for a life in motion.
Watch and listen
The zumo 350lm provides all the necessary information in easy to read screen 4.3 ", perfectly visible even under direct sunlight. It also has a Bluetooth module to listen with the highest quality voice played back from the zumo himself through earphones and headsets compatible.
Planning and sharing of travel
Use BaseCamp ™ to plan your next trip. You can create routes, waypoints and tracks on your computer and transfer it in your zumo.
In addition to the zumo 350lm is available exclusively TracBack ®, to return to the path you just made. At any time, you will be able to ask the navigator to guide you along your path back and retrace in detail the journey.
Navigation without hesitation and free maps for life
Navigating with the certainty that you always have the latest maps for Europe and the security of a Garmin navigator who knows the changes to the road network, new intersections, new interchanges, new points of interest: the zumo 350lm have the Preloaded City Navigator NT road maps for 45 European countries. A database of over 6 million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, service stations, further enhances the enormous potential of the devices referred to Garmin, the global leader in satellite navigation, is particularly proud.
The zumo 350lm includes the nüMaps Lifetime subscription, which gives you the right to receive up to four map updates per year for the lifetime of the device, at no further cost or periodic maintenance costs.
• looking design, typical of the brand Garmin.
• Easy-to-use navigation with voice guidance "Text-To-Speech" (pronounced street names)
• Display 4.3 "WQVGA TFT color touchscreen, 480 × 272 pixels, backlit
• Rugged, IPX7 waterproof ¹ and UV resistant spray and accidental fuel
• Plug & Play - Comes with all necessary accessories for quick use either bike or car
• Map 3D or 2D perspective with selectable
• nüMaps Lifetime series - provides access up to 4 map updates per year for the life of the navigator.
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix ™ feature.
• Planning routes (with automatic sorting of multiple destinations)
• Entering data with virtual QWERTY keyboard (auto mode only)
• Entering data with large keys and well separated, can be easily used even with gloves (motion modes only)
• Slot for memory expansion microSD ™
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery integrated (amazing life: up to 7 hours, depending on usage)
• Road Map Europe 45 countries provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in digital mapping.
• Compatible with topographic TrekMap Italy
• Preloaded safety camera (and updated from the website)
• Page compass
• Monitor fuel (motion modes only)
• Service History - Ability to record and planning service (oil change, tire change, etc. ..)
• Lane Guidance - suggests the lane most appropriate to deal with problems without even the most complex junctions
• Interchanges Vista - Display pictures of junctions along the route
• Flipbook Navigation - Show preview of all the turns to the destination
• Bluetooth technology - for connection to compatible headsets
• Speed ??limit indicator
• "Avoid Roads" and "Avoid areas"
• "trafficTrends TM - suggests paths taking into account historical data traffic during peak hours
• Auto Time Zone
• On-board computer
• Screen "Where am I?" - Designed as a function to the security, provides the list quickly, with phone numbers, roadside assistance, of the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations, provides precise information on their position (geographic coordinates, the nearest address and intersection)
• Screen "Where have I been?" - Automatically keeps track of all movements, highlighting the routes and stops
• Accessories for tourists: world clock with time zones, converter units (including currency exchange), calculator and Language Guide (optional content).
• Map Layout and customizable dashboard
Withstands immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter.
Unit dimensions, W x H x D: 5.12 "L x 3.7" H x 1.18 "D (13 x 9.4 x 3 cm)
Display size, WxH: 3.7 "W x 2.2" A (9.4 x 5.6 cm), 4.3 "diagonal (10.9 cm)
Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
Weight: 9.5 oz (270 g)
Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable
Battery life: up to 7 hours
Headphone / audio out: yes
High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
Maps and memory
Preloaded street maps: yes
Includes lifetime map updates: yes
nüMaps Guarantee: yes
View 3D elevation: no
Viewing 3D buildings
(Displays buildings in 3-D): no
Built-in memory: internal solid state
Acceptance of data cards: microSD ™ card (not included)
Waypoints / Favorites / locations: 1000
Features Driving without stress. Save time and money.
Voice commands (eg. "Turn right in 150 meters"): yes (internal speaker)
Pronunciation of street names (eg. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 150 m"): yes
Voice-activated navigation (allows operation of the device with spoken commands): no
Compatible with the FM traffic receiver: yes (in-car Holder)
Continuous subscription to traffic updates (receive free updates): no
Lane Guidance (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): yes
Junction View (displays road signs): yes
myTrends ™ (allows you to make predictions on the routes based on driving habits during user navigation): no
trafficTrends ™ (calculates routes based on forecast traffic flow): yes
ecoRoute ™ (calculates a more economical route): no
Automatic order multiple destinations (provides most direct route): yes
Path to avoid (avoids highways, tolls, etc..): Yes
Services Garmin nüLink! : (To receive accurate information about the real-time travel): no
XM ® compatible for U.S.: no
Navigate in an easy and secure.
Bluetooth ®: yes (helmet or headset use only)
Speed ??limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe): yes
Where am I? (Allows you to find hospitals, police stations and gas stations, as well as the address and nearest intersection): yes
Garmin Locate ™ (marks position when removed from windshield): yes
Advanced pedestrian navigation (assists you when you cross the city on foot): no
Photo Navigation (lets you navigate to geotagged photos): no
Highways (I lists the services available at motorway exits): yes
POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
World travel clock, currency and unit converter, calculator: yes
Qwerty or ABC keyboard (you can choose keyboard layout): yes
Garmin Lock ™ (anti-theft feature): no
Enjoy driving and customizing the device.
Compatible with Garmin Garage ™ vehicles (allows you to download car-shaped icons to your device): yes
Compatible with Garmin Garage ™ voices (you can download custom voices to your device): yes
MP3 Player: no
Audible Book Player: no
Route planning: yes
Trip Log: yes
Power consumption: 5 V, 2 A
This USB device is compatible with Windows ® XP or newer and Mac ® OS X 10.4 or later.
Preloaded City Navigator ® NT Europe
Lifetime maps (indicated by "LM" after model number on the packaging)
Support for motorcycles with power cable and mounting hardware
Suction cup mount for vehicles
Vehicle power cable
Quick Start Manual