Made in Italy
In terms of functionality and design, the Nolan® N103 benefits from the knowledge acquired through the development and fine tuning of the three previous models. It is also the expression of the special attention Nolan® pays to the ongoing functional and aesthetic improvement of its products, which has led to the creation of an even more elegant and aggressive helmet with a high standard of quality.
· shell with a streamlined and modern design;
· rubber trim, placed between chin guard and shell, which helps to reduce potential wind noise, thus increasing the comfort of the rider;
· the most up-to-date "Clima Comfort" padding, removable and washable;
· innovative cheek pad configuration, even more comfortable thanks to the new EPS support.
· VENTILATION SYSTEM
Also featuring effective air ducts in the inner shell ensuring constant air recirculation inside the helmet. Superior rider comfort in all conditions, thanks to the new air intakes and rear extractor.
Visor with innovative quick release button mechanism, making assembly and disassembly operations even quicker.
· VPS (Vision Protection System)
Internal sunscreen easily operated from the outside: it can be disassembled for cleaning or replacing. It features S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treatment.
· CHIN GUARD OPENING SYSTEM AND VISOR MECHANISM
N103 is characterized by the DUAL ACTION opening system. Positioned in the centre of the chin guard, it can be opened with just one hand.
The opening system was designed to ensure ultimate practicality.
The Dual Action mechanism prevents the chin guard from opening accidentally, thus granting maximum safety. With its new "streamlined" design, the chin guard offers more space in front of the rider's face.
· The innovative chin guard opening system that combines three different functions:
A - chin guard rotation with elliptical trajectory, which minimizes the frontal area, in the open position, and prevents accidental closing;
B - automatic visor return when opening the chin guard;
C - visor mechanism with different intermediate positions
· P/J omologation