THE FIRST ITALIAN JEANS THAT HAS OBTAINED THE COMPLETE CE CERTIFICATION EN13595-1
Just a few motorcycle jackets and pants in the market can boast the ce certification EN13595-1 which was made with the purpose of checking performances of a product to give the best in term of protection. Titanium pant has successfully passed all the ce tests such as abrasion, perforation, traction and it also complied with shape and design to the ce norm offering the greatest level of protection. Up today any motorcycle pants have been achieved the same tests passed as titanium which is at end the safest jeans on earth.
With TWARON© The fabric who challenges the iron. High heat resistance, cut resistance, no melting point, low flammability, make TWARON the best high protection synthetic fiber. PMJ Employs in its produtcs ballistic TWARON, the same used in the production of bullet-proof vests, which is differece from all other aradimic knitted, thanks to the shuttle construction with weft/warp woven. The material obtained from these innovative yarns is much more harder than many other, but of course also much more resistant. The resistance is much higher than mixed Kevlar/Cotton fabrics, knitted fabrics, linings and felt.
PMJ is the only company that made abrasion resistance and cut test on our aramid fiber. The test is the same used to test clothing for motorcyclists and provides values known throughout the world (EN13595). Obtaining a value equal to 7.90 seconds of resistance, in accordance with the level 2
PMJ’s style has been studied, designed and manufactured in Italy, by qualified people, with high-level Italian technologies and materials.
- Main fabric high weight 12.5 oz, stretch cotton denim;
- 100% TWARON® ballistic fabric inner completely reinforced and mesh lined;
- Knee approved protectors EN1621-1, adjustable and removable from outside;
- Hip approved protectors EN1621-1, adjustable and removable;
- CE approved P.P.E. Jeans under EN 13595-1:2002;
- Compliant with all steps required by the regulations: abrasion, cut and seams burst;
- Anatomical knee construction;
- Adjustable bottom width leg with Velcro;
- Made in Italy
NOTE: to get the Italian size, add 14 to the indicated sizes