Waterproofing, safety and comfort throughout the summer are the key design focus points for the Drifter 2 H2O gloves. Strategically placed impact protection takes care of safety, the integrated hydratex® liner guarantees waterproofing and the stretch panels, adjustment straps, grip patch and supple materials ensure you'll be riding in comfort. The Drifter H2O summer gloves checks all boxes for a great summer glove.
- Grip patch - A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- Connect finger tip- Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- stretch lips
- visor wipe
- regular cuff
- adjustment tab
- adjustment strap
- tour fit
- Goatskin drum dyed. - Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- Goat digital with WR finish - Supple goatskin material with a diamond pattern delivers a superb grip even in the most adverse conditions thanks to the WR finish. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride.
- PWR | shell 500D twill stretch
- suede leather with WR finish
- PWR | shield knit. - PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR| shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- PWR | shell 500D twill stretch covered TPR finger knuckle protectors - TPR offers excellent resistance to impact; flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. The TPR parts feature a PWR | Shell covering to create a smooth look.
- SEESOFT™ at palm
- Temperfoam - Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam knuckle
- hydratex® Z-liner. - A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! Hydratex® | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! Hydratex® | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.