Cross Helmet with shell made of fiber TCT (thermodynamical Composite Technology) to give the maximum lightness and PROTECTIVE to the guide: this technology has the capacity, in case of impact, to progressively deform so as to absorb a greater amount of energy, while maintaining a structure really very durable. The VX-20 Scorpion is a helmet with extraordinary technical properties that make it a high quality product, ready to satisfy all your requests. Specifically, the helmet has system Dual Airfit characterized by two inflating pumps, one under the chin, and one on the upper part of the helmet for a perfect fit; large inlet manifolds and aerodynamic front air intakes that maximize airflow through the helmet, and, together with the ventilation grid in the chin easily removable, ensure you a breath of "fresh air" during your rounds off-road . The visor reduces aerodynamic lift at high speeds and is fully adjustable. Round out the features of the helmet interior KwickWick2 hypoallergenic comfortable, fully removable and washable, and extremely pleasant to touch and able to provide the ultimate in breathability and comfort of accarezzandovi gently face and head.
- Fiber shell TCT (thermodynamical Composite Technology): intelligent technology that makes the helmet extremely lightweight, durable and protective.
- DUAL AIRFIT: two Airfit inflating pumps, one located under the chin and on top of the helmet for a perfect fit.
- Fully adjustable aerodynamic visor.
- Wide opening at eye level: fits all glasses and allows maximum visibility.
- Removable and washable coated KWIKWICK2, breathable and comfortable hypoallergenic
- Padded chin with KwikWick fabric: comfortable and safe.
- Ventilation system: large entry collectors and aerodynamic front air intakes
- Grid ventilation Removable chin guard: take apart and reassembles in a moment to clean the filter.
- Kits of liner and cheek pads: Available in hot and wild patterns.
- Closing chinstrap by Double D titanium.
- 1150g in size M