The latest addition to the Sidi Sport collection for off road. Its technical features make this boot a real gem of technology and design, developed and moulded on the experience and competence of Sidi technicians combined with feedback from the racing field and pilots from the Sidi Sport stables. Crossfire 2 SRS represents the evolution of the Crossfire SRS boot which in these past years has managed to stand out at the most victorious and multi-titled footwear in the off road sector, thanks to the extraordinary enterprises of Tony Cairoli and other Sidi champions. “SRS” stands for “Sole Replacement System” making it possible to replace the soles of these boots. Not only are the soles replaceable, but all other bootparts as well - all done with standard tools.
• Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
• Upper in leather and Microfiber material
• Replaceable shin plate
• Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
• Dual Flex System
• Adjustable Calf System
• New adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exaust and the front of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
• Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts
• Thermoplastic defender on the toe area
• Anatomically shaped heel
• Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
• Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support
• Rubber sole