The Comp Evo arise from collaboration with Michelin for the realization of this new offroad boot that utilizes a Hybrid Michelin MX sole, characterized by a specific design that provides maximum grip, traction and stability. The special compound of which is carried out makes it highly resistant to abrasion and tearing. The Comp EVO are characterized by an external structure in polyurethane and a soft inner uppers designed to offer the perfect winding of the leg and a consequent optimum level of comfort, and a multitude of technical details specifically designed to offer maximum performance in the pilot wearing them.
- UPPER: highly resistant microfiber and wear leg in PU
- LINING: breathable fabric and soft padding PU positioned in the ankle
- EXTERNAL STRUCTURE: polyurethane
- REINFORCEMENTS: Double Flex Control System; protection tibia in PU, adjustable; reinforced toe and heel in polyurethane; internal protection against heat
- LEVER: 4 aluminum levers, micro adjustable and interchangeable
- SOLE: new sole MICHELIN HYBRID MX, highly wear-resistant
- FLEX DOUBLE CONTROL SYSTEM: Polyurethane joint in the ankle joint to offer optimal flexibility in / out. System anchored to the leg portion of the boot by means of two hidden screws positioned in correspondence of the malleoli for a front flexibility up to 18 degrees and, thanks to the presence of two tongues which slide inside special pockets, the rear flexibility of the leg does not exceed 15 degrees , thus avoiding possible trauma caused by the extension of the joint beyond the natural limits of the same.
- DCF - Double Flex Control System: with closing band that follows the natural flexion of the ankle joint and allows a precise sealing with a consequent increase of the driving performance.
- ERGONOMICS: Closing with double Velcro® and upper elastic collar to prevent the entrance of mud, dust and debris;
- GAMBALE OF STRUCTURE: The upper PU is equipped with a rubber protection against heat, which also offers an optimal grip on the frame of the bike.
- PROTECTION IN RUBBER: The tibia protection is made of polyurethane and has studied a control system to adapt perfectly to the different dimensions of the calf and the insertion of guardians / knee guards.
- CALF SYSTEM OF ADJUSTMENT: ergonomic design for easy opening, even if you wear gloves. The particular structure ensures the micro adjustment and an optimal centering of each lever and is fully interchangeable.
- the closing lever Composition: A toothed strap, micro adjustable equipped with a tie-rod Aluminum; Lever in Aluminum and Nylon 66 to facilitate the sliding of the tie rod and to allow an easy closing of the lever even in the presence of dust and mud