The MT-X is the first step in the renewal of the AGV Off-Road family. The design clearly shows the same lines as those
that have distinguished AGV innovation in recent years and represents a remarkable step beyond its predecessor in
terms of design, attention to detail, fit, ventilation, and quality/price ratio.
The outer shell is in HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic Resin). The MT-X comes in just one outer shell size.
The MT-X Junior has its own outer shell designed for children’s sizes.
The integrated IVS ventilation system consists of channels formed directly in the outer shell that ensure more
efficacious airflow inside the shell and better aerodynamic performance. The front air vents, the vents at the side of the
visor and the chin guard vents permit constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The rear extractors carry away all the
moist warm air from inside the helmet through the channels in the EPS.
The internal padding made in breathable Dry Comfort is provided with sanitizing treatment and completely removable
and washable. The internal padding in the visor opening area has been studied for a perfect fit even when wearing
The peak with external aluminium screws can be easily adjusted
• MT-X: outer shell available in 1 size in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic).
• MT-X Junior: outer shell available in 1 size in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic)
• Ventilation system with front and side air vents, rear extractors, and ample channels formed directly in the outer shell
for more efficacious flow of air in the helmet
• 5 front air vents, 2 side vents and 2 rear extractors
• Completely removable and washable internal padding
• Peak adjustable with patented AGV lock/release system
• The Dry comfort fabrics have been provided with sanitizing treatment
• DD retention system