Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® textile, the Andes Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions. Fully compatible with Andes DRYSTAR trousers
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Zippered shoulder air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets and large front waterproof cargo pockets.
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
• Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
• Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner ensures jacket comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance.
• Upper sleeve volume adjustment and waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.