Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® material, the Andes Pant is versatile with 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability in difficult conditions. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion stretch panels around crotch and back of knees for improved riding performance.
• Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor inserts available as accessory).
• Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
• Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for highly customizable fit.
• Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
• Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus large zip front-thigh pockets.
• Adjustable, removable braces improve comfort fit.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket with internal waist connection zipper