The Tech Heated Vest offers riders excellent body temperature management by utilizing Alpinestars innovative flat panel heating elements. The sculpted design of the vest ensures it fits comfortably under riding jackets while breathable side panels keep the body dry and aid temperature regulation.
• Innovative flat panel polymer heat panels in the chest, upper shoulder/neck and lower back, are strategically placed to aid temperature management, giving the most even spread of heat over the largest area.
• Insulated Lycra outer shell with a fleece lining allows heat to pass evenly from the elements and insulate the body.
• Breathable side panels help wick away moisture away from the body to keep you warm and dry.
• Self regulating panels remain at a constant temperature to prevent overheating.
• Extended neck collar for superior heat retention.
• Vest takes 55W powered directly from motorcycle battery by a connection cord from battery to an adapter interface on the jacket using an integrated loom, thus negating the need for a separate battery pack, keeping the jacket lightweight and flexible.
• Tech Heated Vest uses new WIO (Wire Integration and Organization) Technology which aids the rider with wire routing on all models of motorcycles. A special connector is available for integration with BMW motorcycles
• Can be used in conjunction with Alpinestars Tech Vest Electronic Temperature Regulator (ETR), available separately. Using the ETR with the Tech Heated Vest allows the rider to select from four different heat settings to give a wider range of climate control.
• Reflective piping and logos.
Note: This vest is not an outer garment and must always be worn in conjunction with a suitable outer layer for riding.