This touring glove’s 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane complements its rugged track-tested protective features. A stylish, full-length leather glove with subtle detailing, Alpinestars’ WR-3 is the epitome of form and function.
• Innovative leather and textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort.
• Exclusive fit and shaping template used across Alpinestars glove range to improve consistency of feel and comfort.
• Extensive research has resulted in vastly improved thermal performance of waterproof winter glove range.
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate® lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® insert membrane provides high levels of comfort and breathability in all conditions.
• Advanced polymer knuckle protection for superior impact and abrasion resistance is concealed from improved styling.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents finger separation and leather contortion in the event of a slide.
• Additional safety afforded by 3mm-thick thermo-formed padding on knuckle and fingers with internal pad inserts on top of the hand and wrist cuff for impact protection.
• Strategically placed reflective detailing improves rider visibility.
• Helmet visor wipe strip mounted on thumb for ease of use.
• Flexible accordion textile panels on thumb and back of hand for increased maneuverability and fit.
• Double wrist fastening system to ensure secure, water-tight closure with jacket sleeve.
• Polymer finger-stylus for use with bike navigational systems.
• Full leather palm construction with reinforced synthetic suede areas offers grip and reinforcement