LS2's Vector FF397 is a complete, sport-touring helmet, suitable for those who use sports bikes, but also for those who practice medium and wide-range tourism. Its outer shell is aerodynamic and compact, providing the smallest possible surface for air resistance. High-performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC) is a special tricomposite fiber (glass fiber, aramid fibers and carbon fiber) exclusively used by LS2, creating a lightweight, durable cap, capable of resisting and dispersing energy from an impact . The new visor movement mechanism is integrated into the cap line to prevent any air resistance. The visor of the Vector is anti-scratch and anti-UV. This helmet is also equipped with an internal sun visor, which can be operated via a lever located in the lower left of the helmet, allowing you to always ride with the right visibility and therefore in maximum safety. The ventilation system consists of an adjustable air intake hood attached to the top of the helmet, an air intake jacket and a rear extractor which also acts as a stabilizer spoiler. This system allows the fresh air to circulate within the peeling shell a comfortable feel of comfort. The interiors are all removable and washable and feature breathable and antiallergic Breath fabrics. Safety and comfort are also enhanced by the quick-release retention system with micrometric adjustment.
A handy lower paraglider is also supplied as standard.
- Fiber shell
- The helmet is made of different sizes depending on the size of the helmet and allows you to offer a perfect proportion between the volume of the helmet and the size of the biker, while keeping the degree of protection and safety unaltered.
- Clear, scratch-resistant and anti-fog visor
- Integrated sun visor
- Pinlock included
- Quick release visor system
- Removable, washable and hypoallergenic interior
- Laser cut, breathable interior
- Paranas and parapages included
- Ready for Bluetooth Intercom
- Top air intakes
- 2 lower air intakes
- Back extractor
- Micrometric closure with emergency opening
- About 1400 grams